Creepy Covers – A GIF Post

Hello peeps! Creepy covers is today’s theme.

Hollow City

HOLLOW CITY by Ransom Riggs
Guys, the girl has a hole in her.

Grimalkin

GRIMALKIN THE WITCH ASSASSIN by Joseph Delaney
There’s a severed head. And a creepy dude. And this series sounds AMAZING.

Fiendish

FIENDISH by Brenna Yovanoff
Haunted houses.

Insanity

INSANITY by Susan Vaught
Ghosts. Guys there are ghosts.

Zom-B-Baby

ZOM-B BABY by Darren Shan
Please wait while I go empty the contents of my stomach.

House

THE HOUSE OF DEAD MAIDS by Clare B. Dunkle
Here’s to hoping I can sleep tonight.

I’m well aware of the fact that I may or may not have ruined your night. Am I sorry?

What are some of the creepiest covers you’ve come across?

About Asma

Asma is a cat-loving co-blogger at IceyBooks. She's a 13 year old homeschooler who spends her time blogging (obviously), reading, and whatever else strikes her fancy.
Once Upon a GIF

8 Responses

1. Kristie says:

OMG that Darren one is going to give me nightmares now! I was just planning on crashing too. *rocks in fetal position*

2. I love these covers a creepy amount!! Fiendish, Hallow City and Insanity especially! Sometimes I feel like the covers are made just to entice morbid midnight girls like me. ;)

3. Tawney Bland says:

I love these covers! I love horror stories and I defiantly want to read them all! The House of Dead Maids would so be a cool Halloween Costume!

4. The House of Dead Maids.. *shivers*. Looks really creepy! I wouldn’t want to be staring at it for too long! LOVE the gifs though.

5. Roro says:

Zom B is so scary .i can’t even

6. Laura Thomas says:

Fiendish really gets me. Haunted house looks like it’s alive and growing!
    I’ll have to check my shelves and get back to you with some good ones. I know I have a bunch!

7. Matt Keenan says:

WHOA HO HO! That’s pretty creepy! The cover of The Forest Of Hands And Teeth is quite troubling as well!

8. Kelsey says:

Those are so creepy! Especially that last one. Her eyes. . .